Monday 23 November 2009

About the Interviews Below

As you can probably tell, these are on-going interviews. After the initial survey is taken I ask a few questions for clarification.

If you want anything asked, I'd be happy to do it, providing it's not too probing or overtly sexual in nature.

Z's latest response came through this morning. So hopefully we get more soon.

Another young man has offered to take the survey too, so hopefully there will be a new one soon.

In about a week I'll send around a desperate "my paper's deadline is soon" message. So hopefully that will draw in a few of the stragglers.

I love the fact that paddling is still so prevalent in parts of the world. If I could start my life over again, I'd totally be an administrator at a conservative military school in Mississippi.

Can I just say, how nice it is of these young men to offer to help a stranger in a foreign country to do a research paper.

I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment